The Mezzanine

notes from the cheap seats

Monday, July 09, 2007

Are You Sleeping?

Can you hear me? Do you know if I am by your side?

Ok some of you may remember my last post where I mentioned sickness and general unhappiness. Let me give you a 10 point numerical list of what I did yesterday, my first full day in Cancun, Mexico.

1. Woke up late
2. Ate awesome breakfast
3. Got in the Caribbean
5. Took a Scuba Diving lesson
6. Ate tacos
7. Went to the Cancun Aquarium
8. Saw a Dolphin show
9. Ate more tacos
10. Wore my bathrobe before bed.

Ooohkay. Best day ever? Sounds like it, but guess remember when I Scuba Diving Lesson? Well, I'm headin' now to go see some friggin' coral reef.

Hasta luego mi amigos!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

No comments. :(

I like tacos!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home