The Mezzanine

notes from the cheap seats

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Welcome to my blog

First and foremost, please excuse the appearance as I hastily slapped this thing together from a template. Second, I'd like to thank everyone for stopping in. This blog has been in the back of my mind for a while and now with this excursion looming over me like a hawk coming in on a field mouse, I figured it's time to spread my wings and write.

Friday, I'm heading to Latin America. I'm working on a TV show for the Travel Channel called 5 Takes. We're going all over the place, starting in Argentina and then ending in Mexico. I'm feeling a little nervous, just because there's a lot to do and not a lot of time left to do it. On that tip, this won't be my longest post, because I just realized I need to fold clothes soon.

Never the less, the blog is something that I've wanted to tackle on my own terms for a long time. Having been a slide-lines blogger for a while now, I feel like I'm graduating to the big boys with a blog of my own. I mean, my little brother blogs more than I do (and his blog is much much cooler than mine)- why am I not the top dog in the "blogosphere"? I mean, I know stuff and have been a fan of the interwebs for many many moons.

I digress. The blog is here to facilitate my thoughts and experiences through the course of the next two months while on my journey. Where the blog will be after that, I do not know.

But let's take it one step at a time.

Next transmission coming from Buenos Aires!

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Robbo said...

woo!

Danblogs!
I'm excited!

and also, First!

...sorry, it had to be done.
=Robbo=

12:29 PM  
Blogger elastigirl said...

i will read it religiously, though i'm not generally interested in your for you thoughts and ideas.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesss

-markdi

4:39 PM  
Blogger . said...

i like lilly's comment. that scallywag.

-grace-

6:01 PM  
Blogger Joshua G. Sanders said...

i am also not interested in you for your thoughts however resplendent they might be. have a great time don't drink the water. if you come back with an accent I'll slap you...then I'll hug you...and so on until we pass out. Love as always.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Matt Ferrin said...

I miss you already compadre. ESPECIALLY your thoughts and ideas! That, and of course, your ass.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

8:24 PM  
Blogger daniel bellury said...

sure: twitter.com/bellurypants

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think this is a most incredible website for proclaiming great wonders of Our God!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think this is a most incredible website for proclaiming great wonders of Our God!
infants and zantac

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Breaking news I stumbled up site which run amazing xrumer service! I ordered this service before 2 weeks got 1560 visitors at the day campaign started after 2 weeks I got 1st page positions in google for all my keywords. This is most powerful backlink building service ever. I have dealt also with other xrumer service providers but they provided only logs which was full of shit. But when i ordered from
[url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer service[/url]

I got nice detailed report and best part is that every single links pointed directly to my message. I will definitely order from him again If you also want to order feel free to order from this page!
[url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer blast[/url]

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it’s controversial, because while powerful, it has been known to cause quite a few side effects, even scarring users for life in some cases
[url=http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=386&highlight=accutane ]archives of dermatology accutane [/url]
[url=http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=4421&highlight=accutane ]accutane treatment with botox [/url]
http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=455&highlight=accutane
http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=415&highlight=accutane
http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=3786&highlight=accutane

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One again, your article is very nice

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home